SAIC is seeking a Software Integrator to support the Joint Expeditionary Command and Control (JEXC2) program at Naval Surface Warfare Center in Panama City, FL.
- Configuring RHEL virtual machines
- Automating deployment of RHEL virtual machines
- Automating patching of RHEL virtual machines with YUM
- Scripting Ansible playbooks
- Scripting with Powershell
- Deploying VMs to VMWare Environment
- Automating of the installation of COTS software
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Domain Services
- Developing web GUIs with Python
Required Education and Experience:
High School Diploma and 9 years experience; Or, Associates Degree and 7 years experience; Or, Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows 10 and Windows Server system administration
- 5+ years of Hypervisor virtualization software such as VMware ESXI, Nutanix Acropoplis, Windows Hyper-V, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with scripting languages PowerShell and Python with associated modules for system administration
- 3-5 years of experience with Ansible, Git, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- 1-3 years of experience with Container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, or similar
- Experience with Agile Development Processes using Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence or similar
- Experience using Software Continuous Integration tools such as Bitbucket and Jenkins or similar
Ability to occasionally travel up to 4 weeks consecutively both CONUS and OCONUS. Typically 1 – 2 weeks.
Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to begin work.
Apply on company website