Tis the season for a bonus! This position is eligible for SAIC's National Security Sign On Bonus which pays within 30 days of start!
SAIC is seeking a mission-driven software engineer to support an exciting and dynamic customer activity in support of national security. The successful candidate will apply their software experience to help develop, test and debug software and middleware applications for interfacing and controlling various end-to-end system components, interfaces and applications. Support can include tight timelines driven by mission needs and could involve prototyping, one off quick reaction projects or longer-term efforts. The candidate will be part of a broader customer team that works independently and as a team to address mission needs.
- Active Top Secret clearance with Poly
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience working complex problems at both the top level system and detailed implementation levels
- Experience designing, coding, testing and debugging customer software applications in various programming languages
- Experience integrating and testing hardware and software components
- Experience developing and manipulating databases
- Experience developing graphic user interfaces
- Experience creating flow charts, diagrams and other documentation to capture software designs and data flows
- Experience creating comprehensive user documentation
- Experience performing software, code, requirement, risk and reliability analysis and generating code metrics
- Software/platform/system knowledge that includes Linux, C, C++, Java, Matlab, XML, HTML, FTP, SFTP, Web Services, 7 layer model, encryption and data protection techniques and database management
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Apply on company website