DescriptionSAIC has an immediate opening for a senior Technical Targeting Officer to support a newly awarded, 5 year operational and analytical program.
Targeting officers play an essential role in applying methodologies, technology, and tools to identify, extract, and analyze critical intelligence information. Technical Targeting Officers also leverage unique expertise in a wide range of disciplines including HUMINT, SIGINT, Network Analysis, and Computer Network Operations. A qualified candidate will hold relevant experience in researching and producing succinct targeting packages for their respective area of responsibility. The Technical Targeting Officer will adhere to relevant regulatory and policy issues in the performance of targeting duties; using open source, GOTS, and COTS tools to satisfy the customer mission objectives.
QualificationsTYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must hold current/active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in lieu of a degree and 14 years of experience
- Must have demonstrated experience in Technical targeting acumen including HUMINT, SIGINT, Network Analysis, and/or Computer Network Operations
- Must have Imagery analysis experience (NGA imagery, ArcGis, Palantir, Google Earth) a plus with Cable-writing experience
- Must have experience with researching, drafting, and briefing intelligence products
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the Intelligence Community's operational mission.
Apply on company website