SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's Systems Integrator will provide high-level and far-reaching enterprise IT services. The integrator will expertly identify and prototype technological solutions to fix gaps and address requirements. The professional will gather and document customer requirements to create technical and project management documentation and create and present recommendations in both oral and written form. The Systems Integrator will evaluate technologies for suitability and applicability to fulfill mission needs and assist with testing commercial best practices and technologies.
Tis the season for a bonus! This position is eligible for SAIC's National Security Sign On Bonus which pays within 30 days of start
- Must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience in systems or project integration
- Integrating solutions in a production environment
- Utilizing and implementing enterprise IT system designs
- Using hypervisors and virtual technologies
- Working with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google
- Utilizing networking devices and firewalls
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in a technical disciple. Note that years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Using cellular technologies
- Working with Android and iOS operating systems
- Participating in a full systems development life cycle development and management within an Agile environment
- Familiarity with security accreditation processes and procedures
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Apply on company website