Great Opportunity for a Pulmonology Physician in the Beautiful Southwest
San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting a Pulmonology Physician to provide outpatient services.
You can look forward to:
- Employed position with competitive compensation plan based on MGMA data and experience:
- Less than 2 years of experience $355,085
- 2 or more years of experience $396,860
- Productivity and quality bonus incentive
- Lucrative benefit package (health/dental/vision/retirement/etc.)
- Student loan repayment
- Sign on bonus of $35,000 and relocation package up to $15,000
- Quality work/life balance
San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility. Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmingtons strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
Contact Terri Smith | 888.282.6591 or 505.609.6011 (phone) | firstname.lastname@example.org (email) | sanjuanregional.com or sjrmcdocs.com
Apply on company website