Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon. The practice, one of Sanfords Centers of Excellence, is located in Fargo, North Dakota. Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
- Sanfords Orthopedic Department is comprised of 20 physicians and 19 advanced practice providers practicing in a 30,000 square foot clinic with 36 exam rooms, on-site imaging and therapy, 10 operating rooms and a dedicated inpatient orthopedic unit.
- Sub-specialties represented: adult reconstruction, oncologic, sports medicine, trauma, hand, general, pediatrics, and primary care.
- Over 9000 ortho surgeries are performed annually.
- Academic appointment with Orthopedic Residency program and research opportunities available.
- More than 65 board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists
- State-of-the-art one-million-square-foot medical center opened in 2017, with 284 beds
- Level I Adult Trauma Center & Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 9 countries. Nearly $1 billion in gifts from philanthropist Denny Sanford have transformed how Sanford Health improves the human condition.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon. The practice, one of Sanford's
Apply on company website