Sanford Clinic Fargois currently seeking a BC/BE, Stroke Fellowship-Trained Neurologist to join its team. This team consists of one interventional neurologist and two vascular neurosurgeons.
- Sanford Fargos Neurology team consists of 12 neurologists with subspecialty representation in neuromuscular disease, epilepsy, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, headache, stroke, neuro-ophthalmology and sleep
- Collaboration with colleagues in Neurosurgery, Neuroradiology, Neuropsychology, and Physician Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Neurosurgery has the capacity of performing deep brain stimulation for movement disorders
- Neurology residency program has been approved for 2021
- A long-term pediatric and adult epilepsy monitoring unit is being developed
- Sanford Health provides strong infrastructure supporting clinical research
- Faculty will have academic appointment at UND School of Medicine and Health Science with opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents
- Candidates with research experience and desire for teaching are encouraged to apply
- August 2018- Level 1 Trauma Verified
- Sponsor of J1 waivers in 2021 & H1B cap-exempt
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.Sanford Clinic Fargo is currently seeking a BC/BE, Stroke Fellowship-Trained Neurologist to join its team. Thi...
Apply on company website