- Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Department consists of 7 pediatric hospitalists and 2 nurse practitioners
- Hospitalist is primary on all patients including surgical, with the exception of hem/onc service
- Census ranges from 15-35 inpatients and 10-25 newborns, divided amongst 2 inpatient pediatric teams and one newborn nursery team
- All deliveriescovered by 24/7 in house neonatology group
- Newer state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center, opened in July 2017, houses a 72-bed childrens unit, with a 40-bed Level IV NICU and 8-bed PICU
- One of 195 designated National Association of Childrens Hospitals in the country, also member of the Childrens Miracle Network Hospitals
- Largest team of board certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in the region
- Extensive support from more than 25 pediatric specialties: general surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery. critical care, neonatology and anesthesiology as well as from adult trauma department
- Teaching opportunities exist with medical students and family medicine residents.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, NDCommunity Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
Practice Details:Level II Pediatric Trauma CenterDepartment consists of 7 pediatric hospitalists and 2 nur...
Apply on company website