Do you have the career opportunities as a Director Medical Clinical Science you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Sarah Cannon Network which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Sarah Cannon Network, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work as a Director Medical Clinical Science where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity! We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
You will provide medical expertise and direction in global clinical drug development strategy and planning, as well as the design, conduct, analysis and reporting of clinical trials. You are responsible for medical input to clinical development plans, protocols, risk management and safety handling plans. You will evaluate safety information, data analysis and interpretation, and report writing.
Position includes and is not limited to:
- You will serve as Medical Monitor/study support on a protocol/program basis
- You will ensure appropriate medical coverage to cover the medical monitoring safety requirements of ongoing trials during all hours of operation
- You will provide medical and scientific input to the preparation of clinical development plans, protocols, informed consent forms, case report forms, risk management plans, safety handling plans, clinical study reports, manuscripts, and other study documentations and publications
- You will provide medical and scientific input in the review of clinical data, patient medical safety data and laboratory values
- You will maintain ongoing assessment of all safety profiles and efficacy data for clinical trials managed by Sarah Cannon
- You will provide medical supervision and training to project teams and study sites
- You will provide medical monitor training to physician leadership team
- You will respond to Inclusion/Exclusion criteria questions from clinical sites, review violations and track trends, implementing appropriate preventative and/or corrective actions as necessary
- Medical Doctorate (MD) Degree, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) or Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Degree required
- At least 7 years of clinical research experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO), biotech or pharmaceutical company
- At least 5 years of leadership experience
- At least 3 years of oncology experience
It would be preferred if you had:
- Medical Doctorate (MD) Degree
- At least 10 years of clinical research experience in a Contract Research Organization (CRO), biotech or pharmaceutical company
- At least 7 years of leadership experience
- At least 5 years of oncology experience in clinical trials phases I-III
Sarah Cannon is the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare. We offer integrated cancer services with easy access to cutting-edge therapies for communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon's cancer programs include individualized patient navigation. Our nurses are oncology-trained. More than 1,200 stem cell transplants are performed yearly within the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network. Through its services, Sarah Cannon provides state-of-the-art cancer care for hundreds of thousands of patients. Our cancer experts are collaborating and sharing best practices. We address every aspect of the cancer journey, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Director Medical Clinical Science opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.This position is incentive eligible.
Apply on company website