At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, and force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether it's in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, we're constantly thinking and talking about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we've done everything to make runners' lives just a little bit better.
As the Financial Analyst, you would support the execution of the strategic growth plan through maintenance of the annual operating plan and quarterly forecasts. Involvement in the monthly financial close process will provide insight into monthly results and allow for analysis and adjustments to be made to stay on plan. Results will be shared with analysis provided both internally (brand) and externally (Wolverine) through various annual, quarterly and ad-hoc PowerPoint decks. Day to day support in invoice processing and expense reporting will help keep ledger information current and support the Leadership Team with their budget tracking. Focus should be on maintaining high service levels across the organization and continuous process improvement while helping the brand meet or exceed financial revenue, margin and operating margin targets.
- Assist with preparation and upload of Annual Operating Plan and Financial Forecasts.
- Support gross margin improvements through data collection to support target setting, tracking and post season review of margin performance against expectations.
- Help maintain sales builds to monitor sales and backlog performance against plan and forecast targets.
- Participate in and continuously streamline the monthly closing process. Record journal entries and organize backup to meet controls and audit requirements. Interact with corporate accounting to ensure an accurate financial close is completed on time.
- Assist and promote efficiencies in the preparation of corporate decks including strategy and quarterly business review decks to help financial and non-financial stakeholders better understand Saucony business results.
- Support buying processes through involvement in the development of inventory plans and receipts targets.
- Prepare and distribute reports of monthly cost center expenditures versus budget and forecast with such as travel by person to drive cost savings and transparency.
- Support operational systems by maintaining and updating product costs and K2 sell price information on a seasonal and as needed basis.
- Reconcile sample billing and other significant spend areas to help drive process improvement and cost savings and accountability throughout the processes.
- Review, code and process payments for division invoices, deductions, wire transfers, debit notes and memo bills.
- Assist in documenting and fulfilling contract reporting requirements (i.e. vendor agreements, sales agreements), leases and royalty agreements.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Apply on company website