Search for More JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
STERIS Mentor, OH
Strategic Staffing Solutions Dallas, TX
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Janesville, WI
Company: SC Travels Old 96
Location: Laurens, SC
Career Level: Hourly
Industries: Not specified
Part Time Projects Coordinator
Hourly Range -$14-$17 depending on experience
- Are you a go getter who is able to multi-task in an office setting?
- Can you manager administrative duties along with directing and overseeing social media?
- Are you a good communicator?
If so, you may be a candidate for a job opening with a travel related organization in the Upstate.
Qualifications for the job are:
- College preferred but experience is accepted.
- Sound knowledge of computers and proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms-FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ability to manage these social media platforms well and manage office web site.
- Possess excellent writing, language, typing and data skills.
- Able to communicate with others and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Adaptable, open to change and able to multi-task.
- Good understanding of the theories of traditional marketing.
- Working knowledge of blogging.
- Team player with confidence to take the lead and guide others.
- Knowledge of principles of SEC including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Make daily updates to office website.
- Manage and maintain all office social media platforms.
- Oversee marketing projects in addition to sending out information, tracking results and answering visitor questions.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director that may include coordinating various print/mail projects and other general clerical work including sorting, filing and disseminating.
Apply on company website