Senior Helpers is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in their Tucson office.
As a member of Senior Helpers team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees.
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the owner and will assist with scheduling, hiring, caregiver trainings and other tasks as needed to provide excellence in in home care.Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Has a regular communication process for new clients that includes caregiver introductions, first day of service calls, and scheduling nursing visits for assessments and reassessments
- Ensures that clients and their families are satisfied with the Senior Helpers services, works to find solutions with the appropriate employees and/or family members
- Assists with scheduling of caregivers as needed
- Assists with setting up staff interviews, performing reference checks and maintains employee files and ensures they are complete and up to date
- Reviews and maintains client files to ensure they are current and up to date with assessments and daily notes
- Is on call every third week for scheduling and client needs
- Maintains the owners schedule and performs projects as assigned by owner
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous industry experience preferred
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and follow-up skills with employees, prospects, clients, and client families
- Ability to quickly build rapport with people of all cultures
- Creative, innovative, and problem solving abilities necessary
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- Bachelor's degree and three years of related work experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, internet, and Outlook required
- Ability to learn other software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website