Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring Caregivers to join our team!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients. We cover a wide territory from Arlington to Brockton and everywhere in between and have a wide range of clients that need anything from simple companionship and help with errands to personal care to hospice care, and more. We want you to join our extraordinary team and help better the lives of local seniors in need.
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Competitive pay
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Access to health benefits
- Ability to earn paid time off/sick time
- TB screening; skin test within 2 years, blood test or chest x-ray within 10 years.
- A driver's license, vehicle, and insurance in your name
- At least (1) year of experience in senior care
- Pass a drug screening and criminal background check
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Access to Health Insurance and 401k Benefits
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Referral Bonuses
CNA/HHA Pay Rates for Hourly Assignments:
- Weekdays 5 hrs or more - $15.50/hr
- Weekends 5 hrs or more - $17.00/hr
- Everyday 4hrs or less- $17.50/hr
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website