Great people deserve a great place to work and Senior Helpers is hiring Caregivers in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties!
Need to get paid fast? With our payroll app you can get paid after completing each shift.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more than just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers
- Competitive pay
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Receive paid sick leave
- Participate in our 401k savings plan
- Have access to 24 hour on-call support
- Free Teladoc benefit for you and your family
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Enjoy helping others and making a difference
- Individuals interested in personal and professional growth
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
Apply on company website