Senior Helpers is looking for experienced and dependable caregivers. If you enjoy building relationships and improving the quality of life for our clients, then this is the perfect fit for you!
Senior Helpers is a non-skilled homecare company that services clients all over the Delaware County area. We offer flexible schedules. We're looking for caregivers for 12 Hour Day shifts.
"They provide quality care to their clients and ensure a better quality of life both for elderly client and their families. They are super motivated and inspire their workers on a daily basis. They provide incentive to workers and encourage them to do better in their job. Senior Helpers is the best agency to work with."
"You can be flexible with your schedule."
Responsibilities and Duties
· Personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulation assistance)
· Light housekeeping/ Laundry
· Medication reminders
· Assist with daily exercises
· Pet care: includes cats and dogs
· Companionship (Conversations, take client to activities)
· Transportation (driving clients to appointments and errands)
· Meals (Preparing specific meals, escorting to the dining room)
· Paid time off
· Sign on Bonus when referring new caregivers
· Referral bonuses for new clients
· Specialized Dementia and Parkinson's training
· Continuing Education and Self Study
· Medical and Dental
· Flexible Schedules
Qualifications and Skills
· 1 year experience as a Caregiver
· Vaccination Preferred.
· Must have a valid driver's licenses and reliable transportation to drive clients to and from appointments
· 2 step PPD (2 injections and 2 readings) within the last 12 months OR a chest X-ray within the last 2 years OR Quantiforum TB Gold Blood Test
· Social security card
· We are looking for someone compassionate and dependable
· Must be able to work as a team
Apply on company website