Senior Helpers is hiring reliable Home Health Aides who are serious about helping others and are ready to work with our seniors! Multiple shifts and flexible hours in the Chelmsford/Tewksbury area are currently available. Experience with ADL's and personal care is helpful, training opportunities are offered. Reliability is an ABSOLUTE requirement. Smoke and pet tolerance is appreciated for some clients. PPE provided as needed. Join our Caregiver Referral and Bonus Incentive Programs. Share your time and caregiver skills with those who need it most!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our HHAs (Home Health Aides) and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
As a HHA with Senior Helpers you will:
· Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
· Receive competitive pay, training and opportunity to join bonus incentive program
· Be offered shifts that work well with your availability and skills.
- Assist with activities of daily living and personal care
- Observing and reporting changes of physical and mental conditions
- Household chores, some meal planning and prep
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved HHA certification training course
- Proof of TB test
- MA Drivers license/RELIABLE transportation
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website