Senior Helpers is currently seeking a Client Service Manager to work in their Des Plaines Illinois office.
Senior Helpers, one of the leading Senior Home Care companies, has been recognized as A Great Place to Work by our employees 2 years in a row!
As a member of Senior Helpers Client Services team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees. The Client Services/Caregiver Manager will have the overall responsibility of managing and developing all client services as well as caregivers for Senior Helpers within the office territory. This includes meeting goals for retention of clients and managing the growth of hours from current clients as well as caregiver recruitment, hiring recognition programs and discipline. This is a salaried position.
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Mileagement Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k (match 4%)
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Has a regular communication process for new clients that includes caregiver introductions, first day of service calls, and a visit within the first 30 days of service or manages the Client Services Coordinator to do the same
- Ensures that clients and their families are satisfied with the Senior Helpers services, works to find solutions with the appropriate employees and/or family members
- Visits all clients on a bi-monthly basis to assess the quality of services as well as the client and family satisfaction and happiness level. Spends approximately 2-3 days out of the office re-assessing clients and managing client visits in the hospital, rehabs, facilities, etc.
- Adapts the client care plans as needed
- Coordinates client activities such as field trips, and in-home activities; also manages the lending library or directs client services coordinator to do same
- Communicates with scheduler if caregivers need to be changed
- Conduct bi-monthly site checks of each caregiver to ensure care plans are being implemented correctly, policies and procedures are adhered to, and all job duties are performed in a manner that is satisfactory and meets the Senior Helpers brand expectations
- Reviews the daily logs and time sheets bi-weekly to ensure that each caregiver is following the care plan and that lost hours are identified
- Works with the Scheduling Coordinator to hire for the void; runs ads accordingly
- Takes service inquiry calls and follows up with leads to meet revenue goals
- Represents Senior Helpers at networking events and contributes to the marketing face of the company
- Participates in On-Call duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous industry experience required
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and follow-up skills with prospects, clients, and client families
- Ability to quickly build rapport with people of all cultures
- Creative, innovative, and problem solving abilities necessary
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- Minimum of one year experience managing clients
- Ability to visit client homes in the assigned territory
- Ability to learn other software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website