There is a reason Senior Helpers has been recognized as a Great Place to Work for the THIRD year in a row!
Senior Helpers is the FIRST in-home care provider to be ranked by the Great Place to Work Institute as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are met with a respectful and inclusive work environment that offers opportunities for professional development and the ability to make a real difference in the lives of others.
Senior Helpers Caregiver Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive wages
- Employee referral benefits
- Paid overtime
- Weekly and daily pay available!!
- PPE provided
- Specialized training and opportunities for personal certifications
- Continual education and training opportunities to support professional development
If you enjoy:
- Job flexibility
- Helping others
- Making a difference
- Building relationships
- Spending quality time with others
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
Being a Senior Helpers caregiver is the perfect career choice for you!
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment- it is more than just a job
- Work alongside supportive and respectful office staff
- Build strong relationships with clients through one-on-one care
- Enjoy flexible work hours that align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Experience professional and personal growth
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care for individuals that need assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website