Senior Helpers of the Central Valley North - Merced, CA
Great Caregivers Deserve a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Come see what all the buzz is about and experience what it's like to work at a CERTIFIED Great Place to Work as recognized by the Great Place to Work® Institute for 2019 and 2020!
Part-time shifts available
Primary Responsibilities of the Home Care Aide (HCA):
- Personal Care Assistance
- Companionship Care
- Monitor Alzheimer's & Dementia clients
- Transportation using client's/own vehicle
Qualifications of the Home Care Aide (HCA):
- HAVE A KIND HEART and love working with the elderly.
- Appropriate designation to provide Personal Care services.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to be flexible and professional when adapting to new situations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level.
- Ability to operate a mobile phone application.
- Document tasks completed in our mobile EVV application.
- Record daily hours worked and daily services performed on our mobile EVV application.
- Ability to have excellent communication with reporting any significant client status changes to the office immediately.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.
Requirements of the Home Care Aide (HCA):
- Home Care Aide registered with background clearance (Senior Helpers can help you register!).
- Keep Home Care Aide requirements current: Tuberculous test, Drivers License, Home Care Aide Registration, and complete annual required training provided by Senior Helpers.
- Valid driver's license and own car insurance with no serious driving violations.
- Maximum office visits required: Twice a year (However, more often is encouraged!).
Why Work for Senior Helpers?
- We work with your availability, the more openings you have the more hours you can get.
- We are able to provide quality care to people of our own community, helping those who need help the most!
- Annual evaluations based on reviews from clients. Happy employees, happy clients!
- Excellent communication from the office staff who CARE about you!
- CE approved training to keep our skills sharp with online and in-office training available!
- Opportunity to qualify for 401K retirement planning and health coverage!
Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements, and respect making us the first national in-home care provider to earn this distinction as Great Place to Work Certified by our employees in 2019 and 2020! If you're interested in working for a great company with a commitment to its employees, clients, and culture, don't wait to apply!
Senior Helpers Central Valley North Website
Apply on company website