In these uncertain times, caring for one another is essential. At Senior Helpers, seniors and their families rely on us for safe quality care and reassurance while they shelter in place. Assistance with personal care and help in the household that allows seniors to remain safe and independent at home are more important than ever before.
Senior Helpers is seeking compassionate, kind, and responsible individuals to join our family of caregivers. If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in someone's life- not just a job- you are in the right place. As a leading senior care provider and the first national in-home care com
pany to be recognized as a Great Place to Work®, we foster a culture of trust, inclusivity, and support and are proud to be a part of the community.
Immediate openings for all shifts including morning, afternoon, evenings, overnight and live-in positions.
- Up to $18/hr
- Flexible weekly scheduling
- $200 sign-on bonus
- Health benefits - medical, dental & vision
- Continuing education and skills training available
- Your safety is ensured with personal protective equipment (PPE) supplied by company
- No Experience required, training will be provided
- Valid driver's license and your own reliable vehicle
- Current PPD
- Minimum of 12-15 hours per week
- Must be available for assignments every other weekend
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Senior Helpers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply on company website