What we offer:
- Health insurance coverage
- Competitive starting rates
- Flexible shifts
- Referral Bonus
- Yearly Bonus'
- Companionship and conversation
- · Light housekeeping
- · Household management
- · Walking assistance
- · Eating assistance
- · Errands
- · Transportation using clients/caregivers vehicle
- · Meal planning and preparation
- · Laundry and linen changing
- · Bathing assistance
- · Dressing assistance
- · Toileting assistance
- · Medication reminders
- Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if applicable).
- Record daily hours worked and daily services performed on the Weekly Time Sheet and Service Log, review with client, and submit the signed form every Monday by 5:00 p.m.
- Report any significant client changes to the office immediately.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.
Ability to pass the skills assessment by the Human Resources Manager within 30 days of job offer.
- Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level.
- Valid driver's license with no serious driving violations.
Apply on company website