Human Resources Supervisor:
Senior Helpers is currently seeking a Human Resources Supervisor to work in their Chestnut Hill office.
As a member of Senior Helpers HR team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees. You will do this by sourcing and recruiting the best candidates that align to our client needs and our core values.
In this role you will be responsible for planning and implementing recruiting campaigns in addition to full-cycle recruiting of our caregiver staff to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, collecting pre-employment documents, conducting orientation, and retention.
The HR Supervisor will need to use various on-line sourcing techniques for the gain applicants for jobs. In addition to a strong on-line presence. The HR Supervisor will partner with outside resources and maintain meaningful relationships with referral sources as it relates to identifying and hiring top talent. Work directly with the Client Service team and Scheduling team to ensure the acquisition, growth, and retention of long-term client and caregiver relationships. Responsible for talent management, performance management, quality control, and measurable progress toward office goals.
- Maintain updated candidate information in ATS
- Assist with pre-employment paperwork and onboarding procedures
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local licensing and regulatory entities
- Collaborates with Owner and department heads to determine hiring needs and develop multifaceted hiring program
- Represents company at internal and external job fairs, college campuses, personnel agencies, business professional groups, and other locations throughout the community
- Work in collaboration with scheduling team and other office personnel to provide assistance when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Business, or any other related fields (preferred)
- 1+ year(s) high volume recruiting
- Prior experience with online candidate sourcing
- Prior knowledge or Recruitment Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Detailed oriented and strong time management skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- Collaborated in a team-oriented environment
- · Competitive pay
- · Profit Sharing
- · Flexible scheduling, we work around your availability
- · Supportive and caring environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website