Companions / Caregivers / CNA's / HHA's / Personal Care Assistants / Nursing Students
We are currently looking for experienced (at least two years), caring, kind, dependable, and personable individuals who desire to provide in-home (non-medical) care to seniors. Our experienced caregivers often become like surrogate family members helping to meet the needs of our clients, allowing them to maintain their independence at home. Flexible hours (days, nights, weekends, live-ins) and competitive pay.
As a caregiver, you may be called upon to provide the following services:
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Transportation (errands, appointments, etc.)
- Meal planning and preparation, cooking
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Transfers from bed to wheelchair, etc.
- Ambulation, help with walking
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Must have valid driver's license, car, and proof of insurance
- Open to background check, drug testing, and TB test
- References must be available
Senior Helpers of B/CS (979) 314-9771
Apply on company website