Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our caregivers and staff are treated with respect in an inclusive environment, enjoy employee pride and camaraderie, and recognize that the work they do makes a real difference for our clients.
As a Caregiver with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment - it is more that just a job
- Work one-on-one with your clients in order to build relationships
- Receive specialized training from Senior Helpers and opportunities for professional certifications
- Competitive pay
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
Our employees are:
- Caring and compassionate
- Enjoy helping others
- Individuals interested in personal and professional growth
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities.
Apply on company website