Are you a Male Caregiver that is looking for a job that provides an opportunity to grow and expand your skills and experience? Maybe you're looking for something that's not only rewarding, but also challenging? Or are you looking for more than just a job, but a way to make a difference and impact the lives of seniors in our community in a big way? Are you looking for a job that improves, and enriches the lives of others as well as yourself?
If this sounds good to you, then Senior Helpers is looking for you! Senior Helpers of Richland, WA has IMMEDIATE job openings for Male Caregivers.
What do we offer that makes US DIFFERENT????
We offer our caregivers:
- A rewarding, positive, encouraging work environment and caring office staff to support you – You are part of the Family! – WE value you and show it with rewards, fun events and praises!
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- Competitive pay with regular pay increases
- Ongoing professional training in our onsite training facility
- Opportunities for professional certifications and career advancement
- Specialized individual training
- Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson's Care Training
- Regular reviews
- Client and environment prescreening – Have confidence that you are entering a safe environment
- First day introductions to all clients – No more showing up to clients homes and not knowing where to go or what to do
- Lending Library with supplies you need to enrich the lives of your clients
- PPE Provided to all caregivers
- Mileage Reimbursement – When taking your clients out on fun excursions
- FREE Certified Health Coaching
- Access to Voluntary Insurance benefits, such as Dental, Accident, Whole Life, Disability & more
Caregiver/CNA/HCA Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation – Our clients have the BEST wisdom to offer, and we encourage you to connect with them to improve their quality of life
- Transportation (errands, grocery shopping, appointments)
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Activities of daily living as needed (Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and ambulation assistance)
- Alzheimer's and Dementia care
- Specialized Parkinson's care
- Active CNA or HCA Certificate, preferred but not required
- Compassion for others and the ability to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect!
- Desire to truly communicate and connect with your client!
- Completion of a criminal background check
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, and reliable transportation
Great Caregivers Deserve a GREAT PLACE TO WORK! APPLY to become a part of the Senior Helpers FAMILY TODAY!!!!
Apply on company website