DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $43.45 - $65.16 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Physical Therapist Wound/Ostomy Team Lead? At Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Physical Therapist Wound Ostomy Team Lead like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Wound/Ostomy Team Lead is a Physical Therapist who provides professional care in accordance with the multidisciplinary plan of care and in conjunction with physician treatment plans. The Lead conducts comprehensive assessment, establishes a plan of care for complex wound and ostomy patients and conducts regular re-evaluation of prevention of skin care issues and of healing. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will be providing guidance to staff in the implementation of protocols to identify, control, or eliminate etiologic factors for skin breakdown including selection of appropriate support surfaces
- You will be evaluating responses to treatment and progress of wound healing and adjust as necessary
- You will be establishing protocol guidelines for skin risk assessment and management of skin issues and recommend skin and wound care products for various indications and set parameters for use
- You will be tracking outcomes and identify skin and wound care issues and initiate quality improvement activities for wound care program
- You will be coordinating unit activities in support of wound and ostomy care practices
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy required. Masters degree required. Doctorate preferred
- Certified Wound/Ostomy Care Specialist or CWOCN, WON, CWS, WCC
- Current Nevada Physical Therapy License.
- Current BCLS certification
- One (1) year or more of full-time Physical Therapy experience; three (3) years preferredPrevious wound care experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Southern Hills Hospitalis a 260+ bed acute care hospital. We provide emergency and pediatric emergency services. Our facility also offers a behavioral health unit serving teens and adults, anaccredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center and a dedicated orthopedic and spine unit. In addition, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center provides women with top level care with our OB-GYN, Level II NICU, diagnostic imaging and surgical services. We are also certified by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, in disease-specific areas.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Physical Therapist Wound Ostomy Team Lead opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website