DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $28.76 - $40.27 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Radiologic Technologist opening with Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Radiologic Technologist for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Radiologic Technologist, you will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patients served in his/her department. You will also demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age specific needs and provide the care needed as described in the department's policies and procedures.
- You will provide health care services by applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment.
- You will perform radiographic procedures and related techniques, producing images for interpretation by; or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- You will exercise professional judgment in-service performance and maintain a demeanor complimentary to medical ethics. You may assist the licensed practitioner with the management of non-narcotic medications.
- You will provide appropriate patient care and recognize patient conditions essential to successfully completing the procedure. Provides services to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Registry eligible with A.R.R.T. for no more than twelve months, registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- C.P.R. certificate in Basic Life Support (B.L.S.).
- It is required to maintain the registry and not let it expire.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Southern Hills Hospital is a 260+ bed acute care hospital. We provide emergency and pediatric emergency services. Our facility also offers a behavioral health unit serving teens and adults, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center and a dedicated orthopedic and spine unit. In addition, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center provides women with top level care with our OB-GYN, Level II NICU, diagnostic imaging and surgical services. We are also certified by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, in disease-specific areas.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Radiologic Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website