SPARROW HEALTH SYSTEM
OB/GYN RESIDENCY FACULTY
The Sparrow Hospital /Michigan State University Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program is seeking a Board Certified, experienced OB/GYN Physician to join our residency core faculty team. The residency program is an ACGME-approved program with 16 residents (4 residents/year). This is a full-time position with a clinical academic appointment with Michigan State University. The successful candidate will preferably have:
1. Five years of post-residency experience with commensurate clinical skills representing the general practice of obstetrics and gynecology.
2. Demonstrated interest in resident education and scholarly activity with prior experience as a residency faculty.
3. Robotic surgery certification and experience.
The Residency provides obstetric and gynecologic care to a diverse patient population in Lansing, Michigan - the state capital and home of Michigan State University. Duties of the Core Faculty include:
1. Direct supervision of resident physicians in the outpatient setting, labor and delivery, and operating room.
2. Rotating Clinical shifts as Laborist; Clinic Attending; Gynecologic Surgeon; and Hospital GYN/Laborist backup.
3. Didactic teaching, resident mentoring, committee participation and scholarly activity as outlined by the ACGME.
Position is hospital employed and offers:
Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
Relocation assistance negotiable, 401(k) with matching funds, generous CME benefits
Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply on company website