Spectrum Health Systems, Inc.'s Young Adult Program is a structured, residential community that provides strength-based, client-centered, trauma-informed, and gender specific substance abuse treatment for young men who have a history of chronic substance use disorders, as well as the constellation of biopsychosocial factors that contribute to or exacerbate this condition. The design combines a social learning approach with a highly structured, cognitive-behavioral curriculum supported by Twelve Step Fellowships and the principles of motivational enhancement. This program serves men ages 18-24.
Location: Westborough, MA – Inpatient Young Adult Program
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours. Sunday-Thursday, 1st shift.
Pay rate: $15.50-$18.50/per hour
The Counselor is responsible for:
- Providing documented individual and group clinical services and case management to clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnosis problems.
- Performing intake assessments and completes all associated documentation within required time frames.
- Referring clients to appropriate services in the community as necessary.
- Participating in multidisciplinary team treatment planning, case review, and case conferences.
- LADC I or CADAC certification preferred.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year supervised counseling experience in the substance abuse treatment or closely related field required.
- Must have basic ability in use of computers sufficient to utilize electronic health records.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website