Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
The Driver provides transportation services for the New England Recovery Center. Transports clients to assigned treatment facilities for interviews, medical appointments, for admission into new programs, upon discharge for completions and other client-related transportation as directed. This position also conducts chores for the program and performs duties in support of the Recovery Specialists when not providing transportation. The Driver may also provide transportation for other Spectrum programs at the Westborough Campus as directed.
This position is located at our Inpatient NERC Detox program in Westborough, MA.
This position is Full-time.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:30 PM. (Must be flexible for programmatic needs.)
Pay rate: $14.50/per hour.
Spectrum offers comprehensive benefits, including, but not limited to: health/dental/vision/disability insurances, 401k with company match, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement/assistance options!
- Minimum of a High school diploma or GED/equivalent required.
- Experience working in the substance abuse or mental health field preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Must have excellent verbal and social skills; must demonstrate optimal customer service skills.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website