Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc . has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of services to individuals seeking treatment for substance abuse and/or mental health issues. We assist our clients in achieving sobriety, sustaining recovery, and fulfilling personal goals in order that they may lead healthier, more productive lives.At Spectrum Health Systems, we take great pride in our organization and in our work. We believe that providing the highest quality service and ensuring that our actions and behaviors are always client-focused place our organization ahead of the rest.
Location: Westborough, MA – Inpatient Acute Treatment Services (ATS) Program
Pay rates: $29.00 (LPN), $30.00 (RN)
Schedule: Day shift 7-3, every other weekend 32 hours, 3 openings available
The Inpatient Nurse is responsible for the following levels of care provided on our Westborough Inpatient campus:
- Acute Treatment Services
- Clinical Stabilization Services
This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate, professional manner and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
The Inpatient Nurse is also responsible for:
- Conducting admission assessments, including vital signs, client medical history, mental status, bio-psychosocial needs, and withdrawal symptoms.
- Providing additional nursing care when required (vital signs, assessments, first-aid, etc.)
- Applying nursing theory and participates in the development, implementation, evaluation, and modification of nursing care plans.
- Educating clients on use, purpose, side effects, and other information relating to medications as needed.
- Must have a valid MA Registered Nurse (RN) License or be a MA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred.
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability,sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website