Join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of MD Addiction Specialists, psychiatrists, nurses and clinicians at Spectrum Health Systems. Spectrum, a leading provider in substance use disorder treatment, has just been named a Center of Innovation by Tufts Health Plan and a Center of Excellence by both Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts and Cigna Health Care. Spectrum Health Systems provides a robust training program, strong supervision, and competitive salaries and benefits with exciting opportunities for advancement.
Location: Westborough, MA – Inpatient Acute Treatment Services (ATS) Program
Pay rates: $29.00 (LPN), $30.00 (RN)
Schedule: We have various positions available, including 16, 24, and 32 (benefit-eligible) hours per week. Both 24-hr and 32-hr nurses at Spectrum earn paid time off.
The part-time shifts available include: 1st shift (7:00 AM-3:30 PM), 2nd shift (3:00 PM-11:30 PM), and 3rd shift (11:00 PM-7:30 AM). These shifts can be discussed during the phone screening or interview.
The Inpatient Nurse is responsible for the following levels of care provided on our Westborough Inpatient campus:
- Acute Treatment Services
- Clinical Stabilization Services
This position performs job activities adhering to medical standards in a compassionate, professional manner and participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
The Inpatient Nurse is also responsible for:
- Conducting admission assessments, including vital signs, client medical history, mental status, bio-psychosocial needs, and withdrawal symptoms.
- Providing additional nursing care when required (vital signs, assessments, first-aid, etc.)
- Applying nursing theory and participates in the development, implementation, evaluation, and modification of nursing care plans.
- Educating clients on use, purpose, side effects, and other information relating to medications as needed.
- Must have a valid MA Registered Nurse (RN) License or be a MA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred.
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website