Join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of MD Addiction Specialists, psychiatrists, nurses, and clinicians at Spectrum Health Systems. Spectrum, a leading provider in substance use disorder treatment, has just been named a Center of Innovation by Tufts Health Plan and a Center of Excellence by both Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts and Cigna Health Care. Spectrum Health Systems provides a robust training program, strong supervision, and competitive salaries and benefits with exciting opportunities for advancement.
Location: Millbury, MA – Outpatient Treatment Program
Pay rates: $28.00 (LPN), $32.00 (RN)
Schedule: Per diem
The Outpatient Nurse is responsible for:
- Administering medication to clients as outlined in medication administration policy.
- The control, counting and appropriate documentation of onsite medication.
- Educating clients on use, purpose, side effects, and other information relating to medication-assisted treatment.
- Verifying medication orders with the physician and transcribes physician's orders.
- Assisting in the admission process and documents substance use diagnosis as required.
- Must be a Massachusetts Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must have a current CPR certificate or obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
- Must display the use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute care inpatient healthcare environment preferred.
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on a wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website