*This position is offering a $500 bonus!*
Location: Great Barrington, MA – Outpatient Treatment Program. It is preferable that the applicant can work in Pittsfield and North Adams if ever needed.
Schedule: Per Diem. Hours are 5:15 AM-11:00 AM. Days vary.
Pay rate: $15.00/per hour
The Program Safety Guide is responsible for:
- Promoting and maintaining a safe pro-social environment for clients who come to the program daily to receive their medication.
- This includes, but is not limited to: greeting clients, customer service, monitoring for client and staff safety, and communicating with clients in a trauma sensitive manner that guides clients in and out of the program orderly.
- Effectively managing crowd control and monitoring for safety and alertness both in the common areas of the program, including the parking lot.
- Using de-escalation and trauma informed strategies to manage conflict among clients and visitors in the program and utilize staff support as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior experience working in customer service, security, and/or with individuals with substance use disorders.
- Computer experience and familiarity with Windows 2000, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word required.
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website