SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you with the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Paramedic.
The Paramedic provides care per patient needs in a variety of capacities. They will support the Nursing staff in the development and modificiation of patient's plan care while also assisting with the implementation, documentation, and support of patients' responses to interventions. Clear communication with physicians, nurses, and other support staff is a must for this role.
Our patients are our priority, but so are you!
At HCA, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, along with some unnique benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Come join our family at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center (SRMC), a 126-bed acute facility, located in the beautiful city of Fredericksburg, known for its charm, family owned shops, and local restaurants. SRMC is an Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) Hospital, boasting a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continue to raise the bar in patient care and we are want you to join our team!
- Completion of a Paramedic Training Course.
- Current Virginia Office of EMT Paramedic Certiifcation (or current equivalent)
- Prior to employment, the following are required:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- One (1) year of experience in ER setting or comparable field experience required.
- Three (3) years of active field experience as medic preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website