The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C ALPS is a leading Registered Fund Services provider in the financial services industry. Founded in 1985, Denver-based SS&C ALPS, with offices in Boston, Dallas, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and Toronto also delivers asset management and asset servicing solutions through ALPS Advisors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SS&C Technologies, Inc. .
We are seeking an entry level Investor Services Representative to join our rapidly growing fund administration practice. This group provides fund administration services to domestic and offshore hedge fund and private equity fund clients. You will work as part of a team for the purpose of providing proactive and innovative solutions to clients. Team members share a commitment to professionalism and delivery of quality service. These services include processing investor subscriptions and redemptions, performing anti-money laundering and due diligence checks on investors, reporting to investors and clients and handling investor communications and inquiries. With an exceptional training program, this is a phenomenal opportunity for someone looking to start their career in finance.
- Provide world class service to our clients by processing requests that come to the team through various channels including email, facsimile and mail. Typical requests include subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, and account maintenance. Accuracy is vitally important in this role as you deal with investments and investor information.
- You will be trained to perform anti-money laundering checks and follow up with investors for missing information, if necessary
- Respond to and manage client and investor inquiries, gaining a deeper understanding of the financial services industry and the day to day operations
- Monitor and reconcile client bank account activity
- Prepare redemption wire payments and monthly share registers
- Respond to audit inquiries
- Bachelor's degree or 1+ years equivalent work-related experience required
- 0-2 years' experience in a similar role within financial services industry preferred
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and manage multiple clients
- Willingness to ask questions and gain a deeper understanding of accounting concepts and financial reporting
- Team player who also has the ability to work independently, problem solve, and take initiative
- Ability to thrive in a technology focused and paperless office
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook desired
Location:Coral Gables Florida
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website