SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
The Fund Accounting team services high-volume, global fund managers with support for complex, multi-asset class and multi-currency strategies. This role is hybrid and based out in our Malad Office, Mumbai, India. Office hours: 13:30 to 23:00 hours IST.
Primary responsibilities –
- Daily review of the estimated P&l for portfolio of investment funds. Includes but not limited to Equities, Fixed Income securities – Bonds, Mortgages and Asset backed securities, Futures, Options, Swaps, CFDs, Options, Warrants, Caps and Floors, Ascots
- Record accounting journal transactions, as required on a daily basis. This includes but not limited to processing adhoc trades, accruals, cash flows etc.
- Record complex Corporate actions on daily basis Independently compute complex investment advisor fees – management and performance fees
- Review and investigate portfolio advisor queries related to P&l and NAV
- Finalize within the agreed deadlines, the accounting and valuation of NAV for hedge funds, at each month.
- Timely review of investor statements before they are released to investors for accuracy
- Routinely co-ordinate and communicate efficiently with other internal departments such as Operations, Valuations, fund controllers as well as with external parties such as brokers, trade advisors
- Review filings to regulatory authorities
- Produce financial statements and disclosures as per US GAAPs
- Assist 3rd party auditors on any queries related to Audit in a timely manner
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website