SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the global sales consulting group of SS&C's Institutional & Investment Management (I&IM) division. The successful candidate focus on supporting the sales of SS&C Aloha - our next generation investment platform that has been introduced and is rapidly expanding.
SS&C is a leading cloud-based provider of investment software and services for the global financial services industry. Our 20,000+ global clients manage, in aggregate, over $50 trillion in assets and include Insurance, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers, Banks and Asset Owners, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds and REIT's.
The Sales Consulting group provides subject matter expertise for the sales team and works closely with them as a key advisor and product expert. Sales Consultants must be able to articulate and demonstrate technology, business fit, and product positioning to both business and technical users and showcase the proposed solution in a competitively beneficial light.
What you will be doing
As a valuable member of solutions consulting you will work closely with the global sales teams through;
- Understanding customer's technical and business needs and identifying the best product solution that addresses those requirements and provides business value.
- Leading client discovery sessions to uncover customer pain points, map to solutions, and develop proposals and business cases.
- Creating and delivering compelling presentations and proposals and responding to in-depth customer questions and RFI/RFPs.
- A high-level knowledge of SS&C's entire solution suite and key competitors.
- Explaining and demonstrating benefits of advanced technologies such as AI, Natural Language Processing, Automated workflows, Chabot's, etc. in support of investment operations.
- Leading presales processes, dry-runs and discovery sessions, to ensure superior demonstrations / presentations.
- Representing the product to customers and at virtual and in person events such as webinars, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Technical assistance and guidance during the sales process
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of trends, best practices, prevailing attitudes and appropriately positioning SS&C products to ensure sales success.
What you need for this Position
- Experience in a client facing role in the fintech space or at an investment management firm with a good understanding of asset managers, wealth managers and the investment management process.
- Strong presence and sales aptitude.
- Strong desire to be part of a winning sales team.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written with ability to present using solution selling and a consultative approach and able to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences including presenting to C-suite executives of major financial firms.
- Mid-level technical capabilities
- Experience supporting a geographically dispersed, global sales team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to changing priorities.
- Comfortable traveling to client sites and conferences as needed
What's In It for You
- Casual and collaborative working environment.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible Hybrid work environment.
- Significant career growth opportunity and key role in introducing advanced technology /next generation platform to clients and prospects.
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity for bonus and stock option awards.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website