SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Job DescriptionSS&C Advent: Onboarding Manager, in Advent Outsourcing Services Company Overview
SS&C Technologies, Inc. provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software-enabled services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
SS&C was founded in 1986 by William C. Stone and publicly listed on the NASDAQ (SSNC). Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia.
Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise.Department Overview
SS&C Advent Outsourcing Services (AOS) is responsible for providing outsourced services around our core software solutions. The group services a variety of clients with complex investment portfolios covering equities, bonds, repos, FX, exchange-traded derivatives and extensive OTC derivative books. The activities done include daily processing and management of clients back and middle office lifecycle including trade execution including trade capture, data enrichment, confirmations, trade export, reconciliations, valuations, payments and settlement, collateral management, client reporting, regulatory reporting, dealing with third parties (custodians, independent investment managers, market and performance, utilities, fund accountants, data providers, trade repositories, ARMs etc..), client-specific accounting, IT Deployment and Management and sometimes a wide range bespoke services to help our clients be successful when using any Advent Service.
Clients are located across Europe, the Middle East and APAC and are often global in their investment servicing needs. Usually, clients purchase our software to fit their needs and in most cases address particularly bespoke and challenging workflows, as such they need a team comprises of a highly professional and experienced group with real-world expertise in the Advent core solutions. The services provided are done so using sophisticated software.Position Overview
This is a position for an Onboarding Manager for the AOS team. The person needs to be experienced, capable, knowledgeable about the software & Services implementation process, and able to work well with clients and team members in the office as well as external locations to ensure successful client delivery and help drive client experience. Experience should include services operations with ideally an experience of managing projects and resources in a client delivery type role. The role will be within our core Outsourcing team overseeing our new and existing clients onboarding on to the Services that Advent provides its clients. The individual needs to be self-motivated and can create, drive and enhance the process of delivery whilst reporting to senior management with area's of improvement and how those improvements can be accomplished.
The position will take responsibility for
- Ensuring service quality provided to the clients onboarding experience.
- Overseeing the entire onboarding process working with key resources within the different services team to ensure a smooth delivery
- Help to create and maintain the complete onboarding process with a standard documentation and approach methodology.
- Be able to communicate clearly to our clients and help to ensure that the correct expectations are being set throughout the entire onboarding life cycle.
- Ensuring all processing and other services provided to the client are kept at a high standard.
- Supporting daily operations of our Operational Services team and working closely with other Operations team members.
- Earning and maintaining good working relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with the team at different locations and collaborating with them to enhance and build on the services we deliver to our clients.
- Track client satisfaction on all engagements and report on trends and enhancements to help improve service delivery to senior management.
- Being the main client contact thought out the onboarding life cycle.
- Working with the rest of Advent, to help support our clients and prospective clients.
- Provide support to the local Sales and Relationship Management team when they are positioning an AOS offering with clients & prospects.
Therefore, the candidate will need experience in managing day to day engagements for a financial institution and be able to work with various teams to lead to success.
The candidate will need experience of working effectively directly with clients, she or he will, therefore, need presentation and communication skills and be personable, persuasive and cooperative. The candidate should also demonstrate project management type skills and enjoy direct engagements with the end clients.Responsibilities
- Maintaining client satisfaction by building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their business and challenges and ensuring we provide good service and add value.
- Handling client issues relating to the services including improvements, changes to the service, new business, operational issues and complaints.
- Coaching and motivating the team members to build high-performance team culture.
- Contributing to senior strategic and service review meetings with clients as necessary.
- Responsibility for working closely with the servicing teams and ensuring the smooth running of day to day services practice.
- Working with technology and other servicing groups on projects to change or devise solutions to meet the clients' needs.
Essential: excellent experience or expertise in
- Good communication skills.
- Real-world experience of back\middle office lifecycle management
- Project Management exposure with IT developers and operations experts.
- Good client and prospect communication experience and a high standard of written work.
- Dealing with internal and external teams and serving units in separate locations.
- Postgraduate Degree
- Highly motivated self-starter with an appetite for knowledge and eagerness to learn
- Effective and efficient researcher
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set, organize and meet priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with others in a team environment
- Flexibility to travel to different regions if required
- Flexible working hours based on client engagement
SS&C Technologies/ SS&C Advent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, colour, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website