The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
As an Associate with SS&C Health, you will be part of an organization that promotes better health outcomes for consumers through clinical and technological innovations. We accomplish this by leveraging the robust technology foundation and powerful analytic resources that are the core of SS&C, with industry leading clinical expertise and strategic pharmacy and healthcare solutions. You will join a team that is redefining the value of pharmacy in healthcare through the integration of advanced analytics, clinical insights and transformative digital capabilities.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for helping develop, build, implement and maintain the methodology and model to support client and product profitability analysis within the organization to drive investment decisions.
They performs complex financial and business-related analyses, research, and trending. Accountable for projects that are highly visible to management and internal/external clients and that typically have a substantial impact to the company's bottom line and revenue generation (e.g., may be involved with projects related to new business opportunities, mergers, and/or acquisitions). Conducts basic studies in a variety of areas including organizational effectiveness, capacity utilization, operating cost containment, and profitability.
- Create, develop and maintain financial models to measure client and product level profitability across SS&C Health
- Maintain models with new assumptions and clearly articulate rationale to stakeholders
- Mine data from primary sources
- Ability to interpret data, quickly recognize trends, variances, potential impacts to customers, etc.
- Ability to clearly articulate key drivers in the profitability model and consult with business partners on opportunities to enhance profitability
- Identify opportunities to improve data accuracy and assumptions to enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness of client and product financial models
- Develop, document and maintain a standard methodology for allocating indirect cost across the organization to clients and products
- Compare original pricing model assumptions to actual performance and determine key variance drivers
- Analyze key areas of the business including, but not limited to, network performance, drug discount card performance and rebate performance. Identify variance drivers and key risks at the client level.
- Support trending and modeling for strategic initiatives across SS&C Health
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of work-related experience, or Master's degree and 1 year of work-related experience, or 5 years equivalent work-related experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website