SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Senior Fund Accountant, Hedge Funds
Locations: Atlanta, GA | Jacksonville, FL | Evansville, IN | Boston, MA | Windsor, CT | New York, NY | Union, NJ | Hybrid
Get To Know The Team:
Senior Fund Accountants are responsible for a broad spectrum of financial and accounting matters affecting Global Hedge Fund clients. They prepare and process transactions and financial reports, and exercise sound judgment regarding the proper application of accounting principles to a variety of transactions.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Daily reconciliation of cash balances, investment positions and market values
- Trade processing
- Liaise with Auditors and Tax Preparers for Funds
- Review of accruals and expense items
- Gathering and processing corporate actions
- Confirming validity of corporate actions and significant price changes with independent source
- Calculation and recording of fees
- Interaction with investment managers and prime brokers to resolve questions and reconciliation differences
- Analytical review of daily and monthly results
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics
- Master's Degree, CPA/CFA are pluses, not required
- 2+ years' experience in accounting/financial services; hedge funds experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Team player mentality with the ability to independently
- Ability to manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel skills
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.NYC: Salary range for the position: 70,000 USD to 100,000 USD. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Apply on company website