SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Senior Software Engineer
Locations: New York | New Jersey | Hybrid or Remote
Get To Know The Team:
This candidate will be working as a Critical Developer on the Tax Optimizer/ Tax Brightline Development team.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Work on development of new investment services applications. Our applications are written in React JS in front end and C#, Python and Java in the mid and backend using SQL Server, Postgres and MongoDB as databases.
- Participate in the design and development of our investment services initiatives.
- This is a role with significant growth potentials within a fast paced development environment. The candidate should be willing to learn new technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of working experience in ASP.NET and C# programming.
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework 4.0 or above.
- Working knowledge of bootstrap, React, Angular, and/or Vue.
- Fundamental knowledge of .NET platform tools, utilities, and MS Visual Studio.
- Good knowledge of authentication and authorization with security sensitivity in mind when coding applications.
- Extensive knowledge on XML including XML Schema, XSLT, XPath, and XQuery.
- Excellent experience with SQL coding, performance tuning on stored procedures/functions, indexing.
- GUI driven dynamic SQL construction.
- Knowledge of Windows and windows API.
- Working knowledge of REST Web Services, WebAPI, Micro Service and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Quick learner for emerging technologies such as AI/Machine Learning, Voice Recognition and Big Data.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.NYC: Salary range for the position: 113,000 USD to 190,800 USD. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award. Jersey City, NJ: Salary range for the position: 113,000 USD to 190,800 USD. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Apply on company website