It's more than a career, it's a callingMO-SSM Health Medical Group Fenton Bowles Ave
Exciting Practice Opportunity in St. Louis, MO
- Hours: M-F 8am - 5pm
- Shared Weekend Call 1:5 (all hospital based)
- Large Patient Panel Already Established
- 1 FT Nurse Practitioner on Campus
- Located on Hospital Campus, Allowing Patients to Receive All Services in One Location!
- PTO Bank on Day 1!
- 401k with Match of 50% of the first 6% of your contributions; Fully vested after 3 years
- Two- Year Salary Guarantee with Lucrative Sign-On Payment
- Residency Stipend Available
- Tuition Repayment Available
- HSA, Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance
Ready to Speak to a Recruiter?
To Contact the Recruiter Directly:
Jason M Nelson, MBA, CPRP, SHRC | Physician, Executive and Provider Recruitment
Phone: 314-523-8021 firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary:Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:Physician - State of Work Location
Work Shift:Day Shift (United States of America)
Department:7401000169 St. Clare Surgery Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
Apply on company website