It's more than a career, it's a callingMO-SSM Health Medical Group Kirkwood
BE/BC Obstetrics & Gynecology in Kirkwood MO
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Competitive compensation
- Sign on & Retention bonuses
- Call 1:7/1:8 weekends; 1 week night?
SSM Medical Group is a member of SSM Health Care-St. Louis and includes almost 400 primary and specialty care physicians in 65 locations, including 5 urgent care clinics. Our clinics are located in north, south and mid St. Louis County; in St. Charles County; in Warrenton and Troy, Missouri; and in Belleville and Maryville, Illinois.
As a member of SSM Health Medical Group, you will benefit from our physician-led organization. We offer our physicians the opportunity to manage the care of their own patients and provide appropriate treatment in a collegial, supportive environment. Additionally, our physicians enjoy an exceptional work/life balance via our flexible schedules, favorable call schedule and generous time-off plans.
Job Summary:Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:Physician - State of Work Location
Work Shift:Day Shift (United States of America)
Department:7262000169 Metro OB/GYN Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Click here to learn more.
Apply on company website