Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant with Home Health you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Brookdale Home Health family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Working under the direction of the Occupational Therapists. The OTA provides rehabilitative services to patients in their homes. They will work with patients that have mental, physical, emotional, or developmental impairments to improve quality of life. You will assist patients with rehabilitative activities and exercises outlined in a treatment plan developed in collaboration with an occupational therapist.
What you will do in this role:
- Under the direction of the registered and/or licensed occupational therapist, optimizes the physical abilities and skills of patients. Will assist in the screening of patients, implementing treatment for assigned patients, delivering treatment to achieve identified goals according to the established treatment plan, documenting progress toward identified goals. Will communicate patient status and needs to the patient, the patient's family, the staff and other professionals as appropriate.
- Assists in the selection of Occupational Therapy techniques/media and in the sequence of activities, adapts techniques/media as indicated by patient performance and following consultation with the Occupational Therapist.
- Assists the Occupational Therapist in identifying a problem list, long-term goals, short-term goals and a treatment plan. Monitors patient's response to intervention and consults with Occupational Therapist if modification is indicated. Adapts treatment under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist to meet the personal needs of the patient.
What qualifications you will need:
- Associate's degree or certificate program from a community or vocational / technical college
- Completed certificate program (Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant)
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
Our home health agency is committed to providing excellent, multidisciplinary services delivered by an experienced team of healthcare professionals. We offer skilled nursing, therapy, and social work services in the comfort of our patient's homes. Under the supervision of a physician, our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care for patients with the goal of restoring independence as quickly as possible.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website