Do you have the career opportunities as a Human Resources Business Partner you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's North Austin Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At St. David's North Austin Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Human Resources Business Partner where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As Human Resources Business Partner you will provide strategic HR and talent support to designated leaders and employees at one or more HCA facilities. You will work to create a desired workplace culture and an engaged and productive workforce through HCA's policies, programs and practices.
What you will do in this role:
- You will engage designated leaders to understand talent needs of the businesses and define people strategies
- Partner with the VP of HR and the Labor Relations Center of Excellence to support Labor Relations strategy
- You will provide HR observations related to departmental issues in meetings and one-on-one to help develop appropriate initiatives
- Advise leaders on learning and organizational development which includes program implementation such as ensuring completion of employee development plans, updating the succession plan and implementing other programs and tools
- Support employee relations, ethics, or compliance investigations
- Prepare managers for the compensation planning process and provide compensation budget information
- Perform worker's comp intake processing, support applicable employee leave of absence or return to work administration at facility level
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- You must have a minimum of 3+ years in relevant work experience
- 1 or more years' experience must be in a HR department
St. David's North Austin Medical Center combines convenience with leading-edge healthcare services. Located at Parmer Lane and Mopac Expressway, the facility has provided comprehensive medical services since 1995. The campus is home to the St. David's Women's Center of Texas (includes a Level III NICU), Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, Certified Stroke Center and rehabilitation services, and Kidney Transplant Center.
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Human Resources Business Partner opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website