Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) MRI Technologist PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's Round Rock Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) MRI Technologist PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary of the PRN MRI Technologist Under the general supervision of the Director of Imaging Services and the Manager of Imaging Services, MR Tech performs diagnostic MRI procedures for patients' ages infant through geriatric. Generates appropriate paperwork including requisitions, screening forms, charges and provides a complete history of patient. Responsible for maintaining expert technical and patient-care skills and provides quality diagnostic results. Responsible for supply/inventory management. When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Responsibilities of the PRN MRI Technologist
- Performs magnetic resonance procedures.
- Photographs and formats all exams in the required setting along with proper clinical history.
- Plans and directs volume of patients and examinations.
- Maintains a well-cleaned and supplied department at all times.
- Performs other duties as requested by Director of Imaging Services.
- Graduate from a school of Radiologic Technology approved by the American Medical Association.
- One year experience as a Radiologic Technologist preferred.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Current Advanced Registry in Magnetic Resonance with the American Registry Radiologic Technologists certification
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers with American Heart Association or American Red Cross at hire
- One year experience as a MRI technologist
- State MRT license with the Texas Medical Board
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is a 150+ bed acute-care facility located north of Austin, Texas. This comprehensive medical center features the only hybrid operating room in the county, a 24-hour emergency department with a Level II trauma center, and leading-edge cardiac care through the Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock. Patients may also receive care related to rehabilitation services, women's services, cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and orthotics, and more when visiting this facility.
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David's Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our MRI Technologist PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website