DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
Under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Coordinator or Charge Nurse, the Med/Surg RN will appropriately coordinate and supervise patient care as provided by the patient care team. The Med/Surg RN's care will include conducting initial and ongoing assessment of the patient and family, development of a family centered patient care plan and care path, family centered patient teaching, the identification of and correction of variances from the patient care path and the facilitation of discharge planning.
- You will maintain productivity by the flexible and efficient organization of patient care assignments and other duties including prioritizing and creatively problem solving to meet changing departmental and patient needs.
- You will demonstrate awareness of and a commitment to the business and fiscal aspects of Round Rock Medical Center and St. David's Healthcare.
- You will respond to the developmental needs of the patient and family by demonstrating basic knowledge of patient growth and development and by providing individualized patient/family education, which addresses language, culture, and learning, needs.
- You will actively assist the Clinical Nurse Coordinator and/or the Charge Nurse in the promotion of positive intra and inter departmental activities.
- You will takes responsibility for improving work process and the elimination of unnecessary activities.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
QualificationsExperience: 1-3 Years Experience: Required
Education: Associate's Degree Nursing: Required Bachelor's Degree Nursing: Preferred
License/Certification: Registered Nurse license in Texas. If compact license, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire: Required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website