DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you a service-oriented, patient-focused healthcare leader? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, first-class care facility? Take your career to the next level in our Patient Access department!
HCA Healthcare offers multiple health insurance plan options for you to select the coverage that best meets your needs. Choose from the medical, vision, and dental plans that accommodate your lifestyle. You can also take advantage of unique employee benefits such as the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Tuition Reimbursement, Consumer Discounts, Student Loan repayment, and our matching 401(k).
As a Patient Access Manager, you will lead the department in delivering superior care to every patient on every visit. You will assist the Director in daily operations of all Patient Access functions and serve as the liaison between the Shared Service Center (SSC) and the facility.
What you will do in this role:
· Supervise, train, and provide guidance for the Patient Access team
· Partner with the Patient Access Director for quality assurance and reporting, evaluations, hiring and staffing
· Demonstrate top-tier customer service by responding to complaints promptly and modeling AIDET guidelines to drive positive patient interactions
· Perform registration function when needed to ensure wait times are kept to a minimum
· Contribute to A/R goals and seek ways to control costs without compromising safety or quality of care
· Prepare work schedules and payroll to accommodate budget and allotted FTEs
· Coordinate with other departments within the hospital (HIM, Nursing, Ancillary) to promote teamwork and streamline the patient experience
· Oversee patient accounts and entries in Meditech, monitor and maintain Daily Preservice Log, BILL45, and Alpha Census according to established shared service center (SSC) standards.
· Bachelor's degree required; however, significant experience may be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with at least 2 of these years in a healthcare management role or successful completion of the Parallon Manager Trainee Program.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare, has been consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
We are committed to caring like family! We look forward to reviewing your qualifications to join our magnificent team. We are dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Patient Access Manager. Unlock your possibilities by submitting your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website