St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a passionate a BC/BE Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Lukes University Health Network.
St. Lukes pediatrics department is growing and expanding our offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities. Help us shape the future of pediatric services in our region through the addition of new pediatric subspecialists, new locations and increased inpatient capabilities!
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations. The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA.
- Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line is actively looking to expand pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU and new pediatric subspecialists.
- Robust base of seven pediatric primary care practices spread across ten locations as well as three pediatric clinics.
- Growing OB department with nearly 4,000 deliveries per year.
- 23 bed Level III NICU located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Lukes Allentown Campus and NEW 26 bed Level III NICU opening January 2020 at St. Lukes Anderson Campus.
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Starting bonus
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Lukes University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Lukes University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 15,000 employees providing services at 11 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2 billion, the Networks service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
About the Lehigh Valley:
The Lehigh Valley embraces a diverse community and is a thriving economy. Much of daily life happens outdoors, thanks to year-round temperatures which allows for time to explore eclectic restaurants, fantastic entertainment and the opportunity to participate in outdoor focused activities. Excellent school systems and affordable housing can be found with easy access to our hospitals and outpatient facilities.
St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the na...
Apply on company website